5.29.2007

For our dear friend Talia....

Talia, we think you're wonderful!

5 comments:

Joyce Collins said...

I love this picture! I saved it to my computer when Talia had it as her profile picture!

Anonymous said...

You both look so pretty in this picture...Sandy, I see you stayed with the brunette hair, I like it!

Yoici said...

only a few more hours and I get to see you and hug you and talk to you face to face and go out to eat and who knows what else!!!!!!! :?)

Dan Krause said...

Hark! What's that I hear? An olypmic starter pistol? Oh, no, just me yelling for more updates. What's shaking in the lives of Jonathandy

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Joyce gave me the blog address and I'm so glad she did! We are friends from church camp. Wow! Amazing blog! We'll be praying for you as you work towards Bejing 2008! We just returned from Bejing and loved it. Have wonderful pictures - if you want a link to them, email me! Keep up the good work!

Also - if you haven't been to www.naznet.com you should go - it's a great Nazarene "chat room" where you could have many many people praying for you!

God bless, LeEtta Felter, Olathe, KS