At some time or another I have had conversations with most of you about this Biblical yet somehow deniable topic. I recently listened to a sermon from a pastor of a great church down here in San Diego. Whether or not you agree with him, his outline is clear and his teaching is balanced in presentation. Just thought I'd add this to your thoughts as you try to find an accurate perspective and encounter with God.
Scroll down to: "Baptism of the Holy Spirit" (sept. 16, 2007) -approx. 52 min.

4 comments:
I am glad you put this on here. I had gone to the wrong site and found no sermons to download! I hope to get to listen to this this weekend!
Ever since Sandy mentioned this to me way back when, the subject has piqued my interest. I did a lot of searching around for answers on this topic. I read in John Bevere's book about it and then talked to a couple of Baptist preachers about it :) I hope to listen to this as well. It is definately something I can't get off my mind and think about often.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I hope you are enjoying your visitors!!
Post a Comment