12.04.2007

Gary & Joyce visit

Gary and Joyce came for a visit to San Diego before heading out on their first cruise!

We 'value' you guys so much.

Thank you for such a wonderfully pleasant visit.

Here is Gary driving Jonathan's motorcycle (his car was stolen)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there to enjoy all of your company at once!

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

So, when are you guys coming home?

Anonymous said...

Oh Liz, I'm so excited to see you over Christmas break! And lil Milly vanilly, I'm excited to greet your guys' new baby as the new addition to the Wallen family. Miss You!

Richard, I'm not quite sure if you're asking when we are permanently coming to KC, or when we're coming for Christmas?? So I'll just tell you our Christmas dates: Dec 20-31 Hopefully we'll get to catch up with you. :)

Anonymous said...

woops, typo. ha. i meant to say that i'm excited to meet milly as well as the new addition to the wallen family

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

Just for Christmas. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I totally forgot that only Jonathan had met Milly Madilly. Well, that will be fun!! Right now she is sitting beside me screaming at the top of her lungs and chocking on her spit...Can't wait for you to enjoy these little pleasures as well!!!