3.12.2008

A.K.A. Summit Lawns


The biggest initial dilemma set before me back in 2004 as I was trying to decide whether or not to train full time was, "what in the world am I going to do with my lawn business?"
After a few weeks of prayer on that question a fine young man approached me wanting to buy my business in its entirety.
Over the past few years that man, Seth Stimson, has grown the business to a whole new level. He has new mowers, trucks, and employees and is suiting up for the 2008 season.

He has not only grown the business, but he and his wife Heather (Sandy's best friend) have chosen to be an abundant financial support to my training efforts. They have faithfully contributed monthly and have allowed me to travel to meets around the country without the looming stress of bills. They even came down to Texas last summer to watch me in a decathlon.
So if you are in the Kansas City area and are looking for lawn maintenance, fertilizing and weed control, tree trimming, tree removal, landscaping, or anything else of that nature, please, please, please give Seth a call. Seth and Heather have been a crucial part of this chapter in our lives both financially and emotionally. We love you guys and pray God continues to bless your marriage and your business as you continue to live and give selflessly.

SSS Lawn and Tree

(913) 558-8905

10 comments:

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

Wow, you were thin way back when.

jonathandy said...

I knew you would question that picture. I reached back for the picture and his backpack blocked my arm. They took the shot before I could figure out where to put it.

And the lumberjack look... some of the funnest and ugliest years of my life. I think I still have some of your dirty-sanchez pictures on the farm if you'd like those posted.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! dirty sanchez pictures...i fall to the floor laughing every time i see them in our computer!
-sandy

Scott Lee said...

Ahh the sanchez picture. I don't even think I have a copy. You should send me one,...the orignial. Yes, yes...that's it, send me the original and I'll make the copy.

zibaby said...

I was going to also ask about the buttouchin' pic.

Cool plug for Seth. I plan to have him help me with some tree work.

see you saturday.

bro-jer

Joyce Collins said...

That looks like a mighty dangerous way to be holding that axe young man!!!!!! :?)

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

How did I miss that?!?! All this chanting must be wearing down my edge. Not to mention my gaydar.

Anonymous said...

What?!?!?

Joyce Collins said...

Hmmm...London & Paris pictures?

Joyce Collins said...

Happy Birthday my dear Jonathan!