8.13.2006

San Diego sights





We arrived in San Diego on Saturday, and will be moving into our place Sunday afternoon.

This is the track Jonathan will be training at.

We went on a little cruise tour of the San Diego Bay.

Sea Lions!

&

Sail Boats!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sea Lions and Sail boats...Oh my!!

Dan Krause said...

It looks beautiful there. I hope you guys have a great time.

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

I don't miss you. In fact, San Diego isn't quite far enough. Go to Hawai'i!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like things are going well for the Collins family! I am so glad and so pround of your accomplishments! I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU JANA!!!! Keep me updated with your Brazil journey!
And Lorelei, you're just so precious.

jonathandy said...

ah, Richard, glad to hear that you're doing well. I think there is a guys road/camping trip or something in the works for our trip to k.c. this week. I know you won't want to miss it, being the woodsman of the group. It's potentially set for late friday night through sat morning. I'll keep you posted.

Talia said...

Guess who... yeah that's right, I've jumped on yet another bandwagon. I hear I get a spectacular birthday present this year, yaaay :)

Anonymous said...

vinny....are you a blogger now? :)

Dan Krause said...

Oh yeah, me.

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

How am I always the last to find out about these things?

Dan Krause said...

I didn't know either

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! It's so good to see you all even if by pictures. San Diego looks great as do you both! I've never blogged before...hope this works.

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you brook!!!!