8.29.2006

Yet more pics from the K.C. visit


My maid of honor Heather....(and her bo Seth in the orange shirt)



Jonathan & baby Zion

My youngest sister Lindsay, my mom and my oldest sister Amy



Jeremy, Tricia and Zion





International House of Prayer in K.C.

6 comments:

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

Tell your husband he's in toruble for only hanging out with me for two hours.
Oh wait, I didn't see you at all. Trouble all around.
Of course, I'm not even sure I'll be able to see you guys when I'm in San Diego for 17 hours next month.
Oh, and I totally just found out that Sinner and Seth were chummy like that, even though I saw them twice last month--so they're in trouble too.

Dan Krause said...

Jonathan and Sandy,

You two look awesome together. You have such incredible families. I'm sorry I wasn't able to see you guys.

jonathandy said...

Dan,
I was so disappointed we weren't able to get ahold of you. Scott and I were seriously going to drive to minnesooooota if we could have known where to go. We were on I-35 saying, "Should we turn around or drive through the night and hope he calls us back by morning?" Then we realized round trip it would be about 22 hours for a three to four hour hang out time.

another time, another place, I'll get to see bananahanDan.

Talia said...

Totally bummed I didn't get to see more of you guys :(
But I hope you had fun while you were here!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm shocked TalyaWhat...I thought that thing would be updated twice a day :) I was looking forward to fresh new pictures from Ms. Toigos blog. I was a little sad.

Talia said...

I just notice this comment back to me :) Hehe.... ya I'll get better at giving you guys the fresh new pics... I have plenty!!