'Cause it's beautiful here!!!!
Jonathan & I are still enjoying pleasant
days and nice cool evenings.


Jonathan playing "goggle man"
Our friends Gabe & Gaby enjoying
some cheesecake with us.
This one is for Zion, the outback zookeeper

ENGAGEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Seth Stimson & Heather Sinning
are officially engaged and have started
planning for a January wedding.


10 comments:
Oy. People, quit getting married already...
Thank God I'm not that close to either of them. I swear, if I have to read Scripture in an esoteric language with hundreds of people staring at me wondering what the hell I was smoking one more time, I am going to scream...
Weather? Your high is our low! We are having highs in the 90's! Can't wait to see you! Cute outfit! Wonderful news about Seth and Heather...glad it is true this time. So good to see Jonathan having fun in the water. Maybe I don't "have" to see you two to make sure you really are OK afterall! :?)
What? I thought they had been engaged for a long time!! Just kidding-I remember the story Sandy!
actually the beach shots were taken the day before the accident...so you do still have to come and see us!!
And Richard- you remind jonathan and i of "stubey" from the family guy; which we won't be watching again.
Ahh...all day I have been delighting in that picture! SERIOUSLY! The accident has not been a good thing on me...even though I know you are both OK. It hit a little too close to home and I am eager to embrace both of you. The picture was soooo satisfying. Oh Well....I have to wait till the end of Oct to be satisfied...unless you post another after the accident picture! :?)
Just as I feared. The accident did lasting damage, didn't it? Or is the goggle-face part of the old Jonathan? Either way, much of the same. Love ya both.
i really do believe now for sure the accident did something major to you JC......
mlee
Um... okay.
HA! You are going to get it for the statement you made on my blog! Even here people are questioning you. You poor pathetic thing! :?)
Well, it is cold here! I have moved a lot of my plants in but not the avocado tree! Believe it or not I am going to have to let it die this winter unless someon else wants a big tree in their house!!!!! :?)
Post a Comment