10.26.2006

...where the buffalo roam...

Well, we replaced Sandy's totalled Acura Cl with none other than her mother's Acura Cl. Those ladies are so similar it's scary.

I flew in to K.C. to pick it up and road tripped the southern states with my brother to bring it back to San Diego. We had quite an adventure in our 2,000 mile-2 and a half day trip.


We encountered the great flats of Kansas (who says there's no climbing in Ks?):



We encountered open range buffalo and mountains (who knew?) across Oklahoma:



The white sands of New Mexico:



And some of Jeremy's favorite camping and climbing spots of Arizona:

All in all it was a great trip, although I think we will try a different route next time if the snow allows for it. I still haven't been to Moab, which I was hoping to hit up this time.

8 comments:

Scott Williams said...

Yeah Scott, Give him some moab!

jonathandy said...

who gave these nuts my blog address?

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

In my defense--it wasn't I.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the awesome...

zibaby said...

Moab next time fer sure young one.
Have fun babysitting this weekend.

Suprised you didn't include ths skinny dip shots.
Or the pulled over shots.
Or the cow tipping shots.

Ah...It sure feels good to be Zesty.

BroJa Jer

Joyce Collins said...

BABYSITTING!?!?!?!?!?!?! Just because I became a senior citizen this past week does not mean you guys are babysitting us when we come to visit!!!!!!
And....what about the Zest contest? Voting is over with...so now what?

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Sorry I missed out on the voting. I hope you won! If not, it looks like Boston is the second most adventurous city or spot in the US, so come on out and see us!!
:)

Sounds like you guys are doing great on the other coast. Keep on jumping, climbing, swimming, and adventuring!

Love ya!

Vern & Ribka

Talia said...

Funny you should meantion Moab.... I just flew to Utah with my bro to visit my dad last weekend. We went mountain biking in Moab, it was great!!! I'll try and post some pictures on here :) We also went rock climbing, but it wasn't in Moab, it was a canyon close to Price, UT