12.28.2006

A few Christmas Picture updates


Nephew Zion...I want to take him back to the west coast with me!

Jonathan's brother, mom, sister in law & dad

Absolutely adorable! It's official, I'm in love with my nephew Zion

Jeremy, baby Zion, Lindsay & my mama

Brother in Law to be Blake and my little sis Lindsay

Our nephew baby santa....He's FIVE MONTHS OLD NOW!!!



Mom & Dad Young

Oldest sister Amy. Currently lives in Kansas City, Missouri with her husband Mike.




GAME TIME

at the Youngs house!
"Guesstures"...also known as charades
Little sister Lindsay, brother in law to be Blake, brother in law Clint and second oldest sister Jackie.

Sister Jackie who currently lives in England


Mommy Young and brother Tyler


GIRLS DINNER
Girls night out with my aunts, grandma, cousins, sisters and mom
Cousin Allison, sister Lindsay, sister Jackie receiving advice on makeup application

Cousin Sara buying makeup

My sisters Amy, Lindsay, Jackie & my mom dining at a fabulous BBQ restaurant in Kansas City




10 comments:

Joyce Collins said...

Baby Zion to the west coast!?!?!?!?
Ah, NO! How 'bout you stay here!!!!! :?)

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

Wait wait wait... you're in love with your five month old nephew? Am I the only one who finds that just a smidge disturbing?

Anonymous said...

What beautiful girls! Tell Lindsay congrats and I wish her the best!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. Looks like you had a good Christmas!! I did as well. I'm sitting in jail......:)

Joyce Collins said...

Oh Richard! It is obvious you are not around babies! We are supposed to fall in love with them! Some are just easier to fall in love with than others!!!!! My grandson pulls at all of our heart strings and we are all in love with the little guy! ....Oh, and I am not in the least bit prejudice! :?)

Scott Williams said...

Wait, you guys were in KC and you didn't stop by? Where's the love?

Dan Krause said...

Sandy and Jon,

You take the most gorgeous pictures all the time...Your moms and dads must have had fairy dust and charm sprinkled in their genes...Mine just gave me 23 chromosomes each...parents.

Brook said...

I love that I can get on your page and always see new pictures. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. ANYWAY, how can I get in touch with Jackie??? Does she blog?

Anonymous said...

Hey Brook,
Actually she doesn't blog...but she keeps up on everyone elses :) I'll Email her your blog address and hopefully you can connect. By the way-your boys are ADORABLE!

Brook said...

What's wrong with that girl anyway, not blogging and stuff?? If you have my email address would you mind giving that to her too. I loved our family pictures-looks like fun!