Enjoying our new scanner a little too much. I found these pictures while cleaning out my filing box. A tad humiliating, but I know you all will enjoy it!!

Peanut butter and jelly, bacon and eggs, nachos and cheese, Jonathan and Sandy; some things were just meant to go together.

7 comments:
Ahhh! So Sweet!
Those are too funny!! You look exactly the same in every picture. I love it!
Wow... someone was always cute.
I was trying to look at the pictures to figure out what year I met you. I can't remember. When was that?
ooh, that's a good question Amy! I think it was between 7th and 8th. I know I had braces when I met you so that would have been a little bit into the 7th grade school year! How crazy! I want to see some of your wedding pics too!!!!
Oh Sandy...
Sandy, I've been updating my blog...and there are a few pictures there. When we get them all edited, we'll post a link. I'll let you know when we do. :)
Post a Comment