Our church had the incredible privelage of having Lisa Bevere come and speak at our Women's Cherish Conference two weeks ago. If you've never heard of her, now's your chance.
She is carrying with her a very specific message for the women in the church today. I knew she was a powerful woman of God, but I was blown away at the specific and empowering word she had for the Daughters of God.
Don't let this one pass you by.
Jonathan's good friend and one of his groomsmen graced us with his presence this past week! Daniel Paris came down to San Diego from the bay area to attend a conference he had with work. While his short stay here, Daniel treated....and I MEAN treated us to some extraordinary desserts and tasty burgers! I felt like a little kid in a candy store- it was sooooo good. I want to take my mom and mom in law there when they visit next ;)
It'l knock your socks off.
It'l knock your socks off.
Jonathan flew out this afternoon to speak at Pete Robinson's church in Reno, NV. I just spoke with him a couple hours ago and found out that he gets to spend tomorrow morning at Lake Tahoe!! 
Upon returning from Reno this coming Saturday, Jonathan will then fly to Kansas City to meet up with his brother. Together they will board a plane and head straight on over to Norway!! Yes, the "Zest man of Adventure Funds" are being put to use for the first time.
And then...there's this.
Oh yes. He really cut his own hair, and he really walked all around downtown like this too. When I tried telling him that his 1982 popstar tuft was a little large and awkward, he denied any such accusation and needed proof.
Ladies and gentlemen, I think this is proof enough. I hid the clippers when we got home.
6 comments:
Oh how that haircut gave me a good laugh!!
Norway? Pfff... Norway sucks. He SHOULD have taken his beautiful wife to Italy, and in order to better facilitate travel, also taken someone who knows the place.
I guess he doesn't love either of us. Maybe that's why he's acting out and doing such ridiculous things to his hair.
This haircut is a holy thing! I am inspired...I will soon post pictures of myself in a rat tail! We love you guys!
Um yeah. I just peed my pants laughing...oooh alfalpha...funniest thing i've seen all day...and I work in a jail.
Yep...next time I am in San Diego we are going to that desert place...and to the Opera coffee shop!!!! I am downloading your conference and am looking forward to sitting down and listening to the sessions!
I showed a house to a guy this week that has a mullet. Sweet hair JC.
Post a Comment