
Jeremy- I finally found the place of that painting that I told you about. I've never fallen in love with a place in a picture quite like I have with this. If we can find enough pesos, I'd love to take a five day trip and climb that crazy thing with you (or at least be your aid in climbing it-I don't know the ratings). I found flights out of chicago for only $333, but they are only good this month.
I'm posting this on the blog to invite others as well -- Also to see if anyone can find the name of this city without clicking on the picture to catch it's name.
Mom & Dad, I think you guys would love it too. And just think, for only:
(cost of flight to Chicago x 6 + $333 x 6 + hotel x 5 nights + food x 6 people + rental car x 5 + gas x 1,500 miles)
you could take the whole family. In my calculations, that only comes to approximately... ridiculously expensive. Do you have "ridiculously expensive vacation" worked out in the budget? Alright! Then it's settled. Now all we need is a date and we're good to go.
Anyone else have a dream location/trip?
9.12.2006
Our lives too short and our world too small to not go and see it all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Hi Jonathan,
Wanted to say hi and to congratulate you on all the good things going on in your life right now. I think about you and the other "youth" (not sure what term to use now) from St. Paul's every once in a while. Bendiciones a ti, a Sandy y a toda tu hermosa familia! Estare orando con mas frecuencia por todos ustedes.
that would be "more" frequency Scott! Samuel! Good to hear from you!
Maybe I should also answer Jonathan's question. My dream trip would be to visit Machu Pichu in Peru. This is a website with some good pictures: http://www.smugmug.com/keyword/all/machu%20picchu/1/87025438
Samuel, good to hear from you!! Sandy and I have been to Machu Pichu (while in college) and we loved it. It is fairly difficult to get to. I think I remember hours of zig-zagging on a train to get through the Andes mountains. However, there were many hikers that that would commit up to a full week to get there on foot. Anyway, it was worth the travel, and worth having a tour guide. It truly is a mysterious place.
Machu Pichu sounds wonderful. How about a SPY ministries reunion there?
Samuel, that has always been where I have wanted to go. I gave that idea up when we got to go to Copper Canyon. That was a wonderful trip that I would like to take again. Jonathan, where is this place? It is beautiful!
I've been to my dream spot, and am going back again in just over a month. I think my second dream would be Poland... but I may be going there in July.
How did you get a picture of Defiance Ohio?
Lofoten, Norway, the "Magic Island" of Reine.
Lezzdoeeet!
But...let's wait till next summer.
brojer
Ummm....maybe we best wait till Dad retires! :?)
Thank you so much for your prayers. Honestly, it means a lot to me that people are taking time out of there day to lift me up to the Lord. Church was hard for me this morning, it was very difficult for me to praise Him. But, I am glad that I am not having to do it alone.
Sandy,
Did you read the book Captivating? I saw one of your friends comment about it on Joyce's site.
Hey Christy! Good to hear from you. I did read that book and would love to talk to you about it further if you want to e-mail me. I don't think I have your e-mail address. You can reach me at sandy.collins@hotmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Until then
Adios :)
Post a Comment