6.16.2008

from the mrs.


I must say that I couldn't be more happy.

Church is out of this world refreshing, uplifting and always full of solid anointed preaching. I anticipate every service or gathering. I cry like a baby when I have to miss an event. I have never felt more welcomed, embraced and cared for by any other congregation.

I work for some of the most caring, sincere, full of love & giving people. I've yet to wake up in the morning and cringe at the thought of encountering my boss. Every day holds something new.

My friends are sweet and precious. Lots of laughs. Many walks. Kindred spirits. And strong support systems.

My family is 2000 miles away in Kansas City, but so dear to my heart. I love and miss my mom & dad. I have the most splendid in-laws. And my sisters, brother, sister in law, brother in laws and nephew are some of my most treasured relationships.

San Diego weather is unbeatable. I don't realize how good I have it until I'm away from it. The beach is 8 miles west. Mountains are 7 miles east. Mexico is 18 miles south. And the epicenter of the United States is 62 miles north.

My husband. He is relentless at loving me. He is quick to put me ahead of himself. He is ready to drop everything in order to watch me succeed. He is quick to listen. He wipes my tears with a smile. He loves what I love, & cares for the things I care for.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks GREAT in that picture!! It totally looks like you have hair extensions...
Btw, I am so glad that you are happy, but wouldn't you be even happier here with me???

jonathandy said...

lol!!
I just changed the picture while you were posting a response.

Anonymous said...

You are truly blessed, but I am blessed too, to have you as a daughter-in-law. I would'nt change a thing. Thanks for sharing. That made my day....

Joyce Collins said...

I know that I speak for eveyone you listed in that post...we are all blessed by having you in our lives!

R. M. A. J. Romero said...

Now I miss living with him... he used to do all that for me too. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ahem!

Anonymous said...

you two are just absolutely adorable. miss you both already! thinking about all you must have been throught in these past couple years in your team pursuit of olympics and beyond as i have been running and adjusting to the elevation up here. you're in my prayers for whatever comes next!!